|1. Engineered To Build © (Calling Young Engineers!)
- Design and build real-world structures, fun scenes and characters
- Solve Real-World Problems or Invent a new product
- Integrated Projects: Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, and Art
- Social Studies, Biology, Physical Science, Life Science, Earth Science and more!
- NO PROGRAMMING SKILLS REQUIRED – KIDS HAVE FUN BUILDING!
|2. Let’s Do Robotics I © (Elementary)
- Build, Design, and Program Robots.
- Learn about motors, gears, levers, simple machines and more!
|3. Let’s Do Robotics II © (ADVANCED: Elementary/Middle)
- Take building, designing, and programming robots to the next level!
- Learn about interactive servo motors, sensors, and more!.
- Have fun building interactive robots and participate in exciting programming challenges.
|4. “2D” Programming, Gaming, Apps and Beyond! © – Yes, it’s true, KIDS DO CODE!
- Kids learn basic programming, create 2D animations, and digital story telling
- Create digital presentations using a variety of web based tools
- Create games and Apps using a variety of industry software
|5. “3D” Programming, Gaming, Apps and Beyond! © – Yes, it’s true, KIDS DO CODE!
- Learn 3D programming, create advance games and APPS using a variety of industry software
- Create music using digital technology. PREREQUISITE: COMPLETION OF 2D Programming Course